The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has appointed Dr Matthew Connell as director of policy and engagement. Connell started his new role on 6 March following his most recent position as head of regulatory developments and policy at Zurich. He was also previously the chairman of the Investment and Life Insurance Group. In his new position, a newly created role at the CII, Connell has responsibility for managing the development of its policy, public affairs and public relations strategy. Ex
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution