The most important thing to David Hall is people.
So much that, he mentions the word 35 times, while observing that the “biggest barrier we face are ourselves and our people. Not the company”.
Hall joined QBE in 2014 and leads the retail division across the UK and Ireland and Europe.
Taking a seat in his glass-walled office, where he can’t hide from “his people”, the topic becomes unavoidable as he discusses his plans for the rest of the year.
Hall “crept” into the industry thirty years ag
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover