Flood Re have announced that Managing General Agents (MGAs) can now cede policies directly to the government scheme.
Previously, the process was more complicated: MGAs had to collate and send ceding data through an insurer in order to apply for a Flood Re policy.
Flood Re detailed that the new offering will enable MGAs to send Flood Re policies the same way that insurers do. And it suggested that the new facility will give all parties visibility on the risks the insurer and MGA have adopted.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs