The podcast returns. The news editor and editor consider the cyber row sparking in the market and sexism and sexual harassment in Lloyd's in our weekly discussion.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 18 March 2019:
1) Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
2) Mactavish lays down
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings