The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Cifas reveals rise in fraudulent insurance claims
Stable performance in “transitional year” for LV
FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
François-Xavier Boisseau takes new role at Ecclesiastical
Broker distribution could be powerful for us, says Neos’ Matt Poll
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers