Tech giant Amazon has declined to comment on market rumours that it is advertising for insurance professionals to join the company so it can build a team in order to disrupt the insurance chain.
GlobalData, a data and analytics specialist, released a statement this week advising that Amazon is currently recruiting insurance professionals in London to join a new team “looking to disrupt the insurance market in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain”.
Patricia Davies, financial services analy
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand