Tech giant Amazon has declined to comment on market rumours that it is advertising for insurance professionals to join the company so it can build a team in order to disrupt the insurance chain.
GlobalData, a data and analytics specialist, released a statement this week advising that Amazon is currently recruiting insurance professionals in London to join a new team “looking to disrupt the insurance market in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain”.
Patricia Davies, financial services analy
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options