Tech giant Amazon has declined to comment on market rumours that it is advertising for insurance professionals to join the company so it can build a team in order to disrupt the insurance chain.
GlobalData, a data and analytics specialist, released a statement this week advising that Amazon is currently recruiting insurance professionals in London to join a new team “looking to disrupt the insurance market in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain”.
Patricia Davies, financial services analy
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5