Tech giant Amazon has declined to comment on market rumours that it is advertising for insurance professionals to join the company so it can build a team in order to disrupt the insurance chain.
GlobalData, a data and analytics specialist, released a statement this week advising that Amazon is currently recruiting insurance professionals in London to join a new team “looking to disrupt the insurance market in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain”.
Patricia Davies, financial services analy
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin