The Chartered Insurance Institute has sold its Aldermanbury building to the City Of London Corporation as it looks to move to new premises in East London.
The building was sold for an undisclosed sum.
The body said in a statement: “The sale is part of the CII’s Strategic Manifesto commitment to ensuring it is relevant, modern and diverse. Within the next 12 months CII will be relocating to EC3. Its South Woodford office is unaffected.”
The Institute recently undertook an internal
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs