The Chartered Insurance Institute has sold its Aldermanbury building to the City Of London Corporation as it looks to move to new premises in East London.
The building was sold for an undisclosed sum.
The body said in a statement: “The sale is part of the CII’s Strategic Manifesto commitment to ensuring it is relevant, modern and diverse. Within the next 12 months CII will be relocating to EC3. Its South Woodford office is unaffected.”
The Institute recently undertook an internal revie
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5