The Chartered Insurance Institute has sold its Aldermanbury building to the City Of London Corporation as it looks to move to new premises in East London.
The building was sold for an undisclosed sum.
The body said in a statement: “The sale is part of the CII’s Strategic Manifesto commitment to ensuring it is relevant, modern and diverse. Within the next 12 months CII will be relocating to EC3. Its South Woodford office is unaffected.”
The Institute recently undertook an internal
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product