5) Ardonagh’s Mastercover deal “symbolic”
Head of the retail division for Ardonagh Group, Janice Deakin, has described the deal to buy SME broker Mastercover as “symbolic” for the organisation.
She told Insurance Age that the broker will become part of Towergate’s advisory business when the deal goes through later this year.
The Mastercover purchase was announced as Ardonagh Group revealed it has signed a contract to buy motorbike broker Carole Nash in a deal valued at around £65m.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017