Brokerbility members have given Allianz the overall top spot in their twice yearly survey.
It is the first time the insurer has secured pole position with Axa having held the slot for many years.
However, Axa retained top ranking for its claims service to Brokerbility members.
The research, which is conducted amongst Brokerbility members, consists of a set of questions which rates insurer performance when dealing with claims, underwriting, accounts and overall satisfaction.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges