Brokerbility members have given Allianz the overall top spot in their twice yearly survey.
It is the first time the insurer has secured pole position with Axa having held the slot for many years.
However, Axa retained top ranking for its claims service to Brokerbility members.
The research, which is conducted amongst Brokerbility members, consists of a set of questions which rates insurer performance when dealing with claims, underwriting, accounts and overall satisfaction.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark