Brokerbility members have given Allianz the overall top spot in their twice yearly survey.
It is the first time the insurer has secured pole position with Axa having held the slot for many years.
However, Axa retained top ranking for its claims service to Brokerbility members.
The research, which is conducted amongst Brokerbility members, consists of a set of questions which rates insurer performance when dealing with claims, underwriting, accounts and overall satisfaction.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers