Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) has entered the equine and livestock markets, appointing Julian Bowen-Rees as global head – equine and livestock.
Supporting Bowen-Rees in London is Emma Leslie-Miller who joins as underwriter. Jeremy Chappell will also join the London team in early 2018 from Markel and will lead the equine division.
LSM said it will continue to establish teams of equine and livestock underwriters in both the US and London.
According to LSM Bowen-Rees joins the insurer with mor
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock