Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) has entered the equine and livestock markets, appointing Julian Bowen-Rees as global head – equine and livestock.
Supporting Bowen-Rees in London is Emma Leslie-Miller who joins as underwriter. Jeremy Chappell will also join the London team in early 2018 from Markel and will lead the equine division.
LSM said it will continue to establish teams of equine and livestock underwriters in both the US and London.
According to LSM Bowen-Rees joins the insurer with mor
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall