Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) has entered the equine and livestock markets, appointing Julian Bowen-Rees as global head – equine and livestock.
Supporting Bowen-Rees in London is Emma Leslie-Miller who joins as underwriter. Jeremy Chappell will also join the London team in early 2018 from Markel and will lead the equine division.
LSM said it will continue to establish teams of equine and livestock underwriters in both the US and London.
According to LSM Bowen-Rees joins the insurer with mor
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product