Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) has entered the equine and livestock markets, appointing Julian Bowen-Rees as global head – equine and livestock.
Supporting Bowen-Rees in London is Emma Leslie-Miller who joins as underwriter. Jeremy Chappell will also join the London team in early 2018 from Markel and will lead the equine division.
LSM said it will continue to establish teams of equine and livestock underwriters in both the US and London.
According to LSM Bowen-Rees joins the insurer with mor
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say