The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has opened the application process for its 2017/18 New Generation programme.
The programme, now in its sixth year, is designed for potential future leaders of the insurance industry.
The CII detailed that the initiative is intended to support the retention of talent and develop tomorrow’s insurance stars in broking, underwriting, claims and the London Market.
Each of the four groups will be asked to identify and complete a project that they beli
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam