The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has opened the application process for its 2017/18 New Generation programme. The programme, now in its sixth year, is designed for potential future leaders of the insurance industry. The CII detailed that the initiative is intended to support the retention of talent and develop tomorrow’s insurance stars in broking, underwriting, claims and the London Market. Project Each of the four groups will be asked to identify and complete a project that they beli
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution