Legal expenses specialist Elite Insurance has closed to new business with immediate effect.
The Gibraltar-based insurer stressed that all policies issued up to date will remain in force and that policyholders will not be affected.
It advised that all claims should continue to be submitted to the company’s claim handling agents as stated on policy documents.
The company was mainly known for its before the event and after the event legal insurance business.
It also offered general ins
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin