Stephen Catlin, the founder of Catlin Group, will be the keynote speaker at the Managing General Agents’ Association’s (MGAA) third annual conference taking place in London on Tuesday 4 July.
Catlin recently stepped down from the role of executive deputy chairman of XL Catlin.
He will stay with the firm until the end of the year acting as a special advisor to XL’s chief executive officer, Mike McGavick, after which he will retire from the business.
The MGAA detailed that at the conference
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA