Stephen Catlin, the founder of Catlin Group, will be the keynote speaker at the Managing General Agents’ Association’s (MGAA) third annual conference taking place in London on Tuesday 4 July.
Catlin recently stepped down from the role of executive deputy chairman of XL Catlin.
He will stay with the firm until the end of the year acting as a special advisor to XL’s chief executive officer, Mike McGavick, after which he will retire from the business.
The MGAA detailed that at the conference
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison