The three major political parties, Conservatives, Labour and Liberal Democrats have now published manifestos ahead of the General Election on 8 June.
Insurance Age has examined the manifestos to see how each party could perform for the insurance community.
The single market is dominating much of the General Election debate, as voters prepare to go to the polls.
All three parties have made pledges to ensure progress is made on the Brexit negotiations.
Conservative plans, which were launched
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management