The three major political parties, Conservatives, Labour and Liberal Democrats have now published manifestos ahead of the General Election on 8 June.
Insurance Age has examined the manifestos to see how each party could perform for the insurance community.
The single market is dominating much of the General Election debate, as voters prepare to go to the polls.
All three parties have made pledges to ensure progress is made on the Brexit negotiations.
Conservative plans, which were launched
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns