The three major political parties, Conservatives, Labour and Liberal Democrats have now published manifestos ahead of the General Election on 8 June.
Insurance Age has examined the manifestos to see how each party could perform for the insurance community.
The single market is dominating much of the General Election debate, as voters prepare to go to the polls.
All three parties have made pledges to ensure progress is made on the Brexit negotiations.
Conservative plans, which were launched
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey