High net worth (HNW) clients wanting to insure extremely valuable goods such as art, jewellery and fine wines can pose challenges for brokers.
A lack of knowledge from the client, insurer or broker can lead to underinsurance, delayed payments in the event of a claim and out-of-date advice.
With a new generation of young, wealthy clients looking to spend, continuing fluctuation in prices and even the threat of cyber attack, everyone in the market needs to be on their toes when it comes to this
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand