High net worth (HNW) clients wanting to insure extremely valuable goods such as art, jewellery and fine wines can pose challenges for brokers.
A lack of knowledge from the client, insurer or broker can lead to underinsurance, delayed payments in the event of a claim and out-of-date advice.
With a new generation of young, wealthy clients looking to spend, continuing fluctuation in prices and even the threat of cyber attack, everyone in the market needs to be on their toes when it comes to this
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey