Ageas has reorganised its management with former claims director Rob Smale becoming transformation director in a newly created role with the business transformation team.
An Ageas spokesperson said: “The claims management team, which previously reported to Rob Smale, will now report directly to François Xavier-Boisseau, chief executive officer, Insurance.”
The insurer has not clarified if the claims director role would be filled at a later date or was being discontinued.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m