5 – Markerstudy hints that buying and not selling is on agenda
Markerstudy group commercial director Martyn Holman has told Insurance Age that the suggestion that Markerstudy is up for sale is “unlikely to be true” and that the insurer is currently looking at a corporate restructure of its funding.
Last week the insurer declined to comment on reports that it was looking for a buyer.
Tackling the possibility of a deal Holman said: “It’s more about a fundraising situation or a debt raising si
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam