5 – Markerstudy hints that buying and not selling is on agenda Markerstudy group commercial director Martyn Holman has told Insurance Age that the suggestion that Markerstudy is up for sale is “unlikely to be true” and that the insurer is currently looking at a corporate restructure of its funding. Last week the insurer declined to comment on reports that it was looking for a buyer. Tackling the possibility of a deal Holman said: “It’s more about a fundraising situation or a debt raising si
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK