Das has said it is looking to turn the business around with a phased strategy as it seeks to commit to its broker distribution while developing speed and flexibility. Head of insurance at the legal expenses insurer, James Henderson, told Insurance Age: “We are making a lot of material changes to how the business is running. The challenges are well documented. We are looking to share some of the broader changes we are making.” The business has gone through a number of high profile staffing chan
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution