The cost of comprehensive car insurance has continued to spiral during the first quarter of 2017 with motorists facing an average premium of £781.
The figures, which came from the latest Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index in association with Willis Towers Watson, said comprehensive car insurance prices rose 16%, or £110, more than they were this time last year.
According to the research, which is based on price data compiled from almost two million customer quotes, the benefits of a 1.8%
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey