Barbican Protect has created a new marine insurance division and appointed Sarah Joiner as a marine underwriter.
The UK insurance arm of Barbican Insurance Group detailed that the marine division will seek to deliver a wide range of insurance solutions to the UK SME market.
It listed that the offering would include annual marine cargo (including stock throughput), hauliers and freight forwarders liability, as well as freight forwarders online cargo.
Joiner brings over 10 years of experience in
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto