Jonathan Smith writes as Aviva UK launches its Premier Construction proposition for brokers. To learn more about the issues impacting on construction insurance please see our next feature which will be published in a few days, and to learn more about Premier Construction take a look at this short video (see above).
With demand for new housing increasing and the evolution of technology and techniques, the construction industry is seeing somewhat of a resurgence across the UK.
With this comes a
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals