The six contestants in the 2015 Broker Apprentice series met their broking peers at The Broker Expo in November.
The two teams - inspire and e-volve - were tasked with developing a digital initiative, be it a product, service or app, that would benefit the broking community.
In turn each were given their own stand at the event in Coventry and the delegates judged the winner.
The series was delicately balanced with one victory apiece and with a record turnout of over 800 brokers there was a huge
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries