Insurance Age is delighted to bring you a free to watch webinar, in association with Aviva, tackling the compliance issues around online SME trading with a focus on the Financial Conduct Authority and professional indemnity issues. The webinar is available on demand.
Login now to see Aviva's Nick Smith and Robert Ledger along with Robin Wood of RWA Group and Paul Anscombe of James Hallam discuss the key issues affecting brokers.
SME business, particularly at the micro and commoditised end,
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm