Brokers who deal with the general insurance arm of Aviva seem largely unperturbed by its £5.6bn acquisition of Friends Life.
The deal will be completed in April if, as expected, shareholders of both companies vote in favour of it next month with full integration of the businesses expected by the end of 2017.
Aviva described the addition of Friends Life, a provider of pensions, investments and life insurance, to its portfolio as “financially and strategically compelling”.
The insurer claims the t
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover