Arag has launched a single claims, underwriting and sales support case management unit for after the event (ATE) business.
The unit will handle all scheme business and will be led by Paul Hurley, who has taken up the newly created role of director and head of ATE.
Hurley commented: “We carried out a review of our processes both pre and post Laspo and our conclusion is that by combining the knowledge and skills of claims, underwriting and sales support it will benefit our customers in terms of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs