Arag has launched a single claims, underwriting and sales support case management unit for after the event (ATE) business.
The unit will handle all scheme business and will be led by Paul Hurley, who has taken up the newly created role of director and head of ATE.
Hurley commented: “We carried out a review of our processes both pre and post Laspo and our conclusion is that by combining the knowledge and skills of claims, underwriting and sales support it will benefit our customers in terms of
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product