Aviva made headlines several times over in June as a series of job cuts were revealed.
A leaked memo seen by the Eastern Daily Press confirmed that 180 jobs are set to go from the Norwich-based group personal pension team, as part of a wider plan to axe 650 roles across the UK. In addition to this, 300 contractor posts will be cut.
A couple of weeks after this the provider announced to staff in an email that it was to cut its bodily injury claims team in Manchester with 200 people losing their j
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand