Aviva made headlines several times over in June as a series of job cuts were revealed.
A leaked memo seen by the Eastern Daily Press confirmed that 180 jobs are set to go from the Norwich-based group personal pension team, as part of a wider plan to axe 650 roles across the UK. In addition to this, 300 contractor posts will be cut.
A couple of weeks after this the provider announced to staff in an email that it was to cut its bodily injury claims team in Manchester with 200 people losing their j
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices