The insurer has introduced a motor fleet solution to its Fleet Active offering, to allow firms to assess driver behaviour, improve driving skills and protect against fraudulent claims.
Designed to meet the needs of small wholesale, manufacturing and warehousing businesses, its new SBC product offers multiple covers under one package including property damage, business interruption and liability.
In addition, RSA has released a specialist Yacht Alliance policy, designed for craft with a value
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY