The insurer has introduced a motor fleet solution to its Fleet Active offering, to allow firms to assess driver behaviour, improve driving skills and protect against fraudulent claims.
Designed to meet the needs of small wholesale, manufacturing and warehousing businesses, its new SBC product offers multiple covers under one package including property damage, business interruption and liability.
In addition, RSA has released a specialist Yacht Alliance policy, designed for craft with a value
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA