Compared to the same quarter last year the commercial combined, combined liability, fleet, packages and property owners lines all fell, while the only positive movements were recorded in commercial vehicle and tradesman.
The Acturis Commercial Broking Index is a weighted measure of average premium movements across key lines in a typical broker’s book of business (see box below). Historically the second quarter is a relatively strong, or at least stable, one. The index, which started in the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment