The full findings will be available in the May edition, where we’ll share the responses to questions on topics as varied as insurer service, the possibility of a Brexit, the Insurance Act and more.
For now here’s a sneak preview of the results of our cyber query. We asked brokers if they were seeing more demand for cyber cover.
As the graph shows there was a consistent three way split. Half of the respondents said they were not getting requests while approximately one quarter said the level of
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey