The full findings will be available in the May edition, where we’ll share the responses to questions on topics as varied as insurer service, the possibility of a Brexit, the Insurance Act and more.
For now here’s a sneak preview of the results of our cyber query. We asked brokers if they were seeing more demand for cyber cover.
As the graph shows there was a consistent three way split. Half of the respondents said they were not getting requests while approximately one quarter said the level of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith