The full findings will be available in the May edition, where we’ll share the responses to questions on topics as varied as insurer service, the possibility of a Brexit, the Insurance Act and more.
For now here’s a sneak preview of the results of our cyber query. We asked brokers if they were seeing more demand for cyber cover.
As the graph shows there was a consistent three way split. Half of the respondents said they were not getting requests while approximately one quarter said the level of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role