Homelet has released Optimum, a tenant reference that guarantees to remove the tenant if they don't pay, and Evict, an after-the-event eviction service. Endsleigh has launched a new policy aimed at landlords in the student market while Jelf's new offering has been designed to simplify the process primarily for commercial and block managing agents.
John Boyle, managing director at Barbon-owned Homelet, said the new products' unique ability to ensure coverage for all legal costs until the property
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA