Homelet has released Optimum, a tenant reference that guarantees to remove the tenant if they don't pay, and Evict, an after-the-event eviction service. Endsleigh has launched a new policy aimed at landlords in the student market while Jelf's new offering has been designed to simplify the process primarily for commercial and block managing agents.
John Boyle, managing director at Barbon-owned Homelet, said the new products' unique ability to ensure coverage for all legal costs until the property
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison