John Sutton and Toby Humphreys have left Integro Insurance Brokers having been at the firm in charge of UK operations since 2005. The pair came on board when they sold Humphreys Haggas Sutton & Co to the US-based Integro to create the UK arm. Sutton was previously president of international operations while Humphreys was chairman. GrowthThe firm noted that since inception Integro has grown in the UK to over 500 employees and $120m [£98.7m] in revenue. It rose to prominence in the UK broker marke
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution