John Sutton and Toby Humphreys have left Integro Insurance Brokers having been at the firm in charge of UK operations since 2005.
The pair came on board when they sold Humphreys Haggas Sutton & Co to the US-based Integro to create the UK arm.
Sutton was previously president of international operations while Humphreys was chairman.
The firm noted that since inception Integro has grown in the UK to over 500 employees and $120m [£98.7m] in revenue.
It rose to prominence in the UK broker marke
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam