Steve Wood, who took charge of Paymentshield in 2015, is to leave the company within the next few months, Towergate has announced. Paymentshield, a provider of housing and mortgage payment protection insurance, became part of the Towergate group in 2006. Wood's appointment two years ago marked his return to the insurance market after having previously left his post as UK managing director of Ecclesiastical Insurance Group in 2013. HandoverWood will handover to Kay Martin, who will take executive
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution