Steve Wood, who took charge of Paymentshield in 2015, is to leave the company within the next few months, Towergate has announced.
Paymentshield, a provider of housing and mortgage payment protection insurance, became part of the Towergate group in 2006.
Wood's appointment two years ago marked his return to the insurance market after having previously left his post as UK managing director of Ecclesiastical Insurance Group in 2013.
Wood will handover to Kay Martin, who will take executive
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam