Carlo Marelli and Stefan Puttnam have been appointed as joint chief executive officers at Lorica following the departure of Matthew Bray whose resignation Insurance Age revealed yesterday.
Bray had been with Lorica as CEO for seven years joining from Towergate GHBC along with Marelli who was managing director of the consolidator's firm.
At Lorica Marelli was deputy chief executive officer. Prior to working as a broker he spent 12 years at Groupama.
The news, revealed on Lorica's website, also
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey