Carlo Marelli and Stefan Puttnam have been appointed as joint chief executive officers at Lorica following the departure of Matthew Bray whose resignation Insurance Age revealed yesterday.
Bray had been with Lorica as CEO for seven years joining from Towergate GHBC along with Marelli who was managing director of the consolidator's firm.
At Lorica Marelli was deputy chief executive officer. Prior to working as a broker he spent 12 years at Groupama.
The news, revealed on Lorica's website, also
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand