Matthew Bray has resigned from Lorica Insurance Brokers, Insurance Age can reveal.
A spokesperson for the business confirmed: "Matt Bray has resigned from Lorica to pursue outside interests.
"After seven years as CEO of the business, the Lorica board wish him well in his future endeavours."
Insurance Age understands that Bray's resignation has been accepted with immediate effect.
Bray joined the Primary Group-owned business from Towergate.
He had been at the consolidator since 2006
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey