Matthew Bray has resigned from Lorica Insurance Brokers, Insurance Age can reveal.
A spokesperson for the business confirmed: "Matt Bray has resigned from Lorica to pursue outside interests.
"After seven years as CEO of the business, the Lorica board wish him well in his future endeavours."
Insurance Age understands that Bray's resignation has been accepted with immediate effect.
Bray joined the Primary Group-owned business from Towergate.
He had been at the consolidator since 2006
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand