Global Risk Partners Limited (GRP) has bought Higos Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is subject to regulatory approval.
Mike Bruce, CEO broking for GRP, said the acquisition "is a significant, high quality addition to our business and a key step forward in realising GRP's UK retail hub strategy."
He confirmed that Higos' will focuson on completing a number of local acquisitions with several targets already identified.
Bruce noted that GRP is now well placed to expand its
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's