Global Risk Partners Limited (GRP) has bought Higos Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is subject to regulatory approval.
Mike Bruce, CEO broking for GRP, said the acquisition "is a significant, high quality addition to our business and a key step forward in realising GRP's UK retail hub strategy."
He confirmed that Higos' will focuson on completing a number of local acquisitions with several targets already identified.
Bruce noted that GRP is now well placed to expand its
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings