The British Insurance Broker's Association (Biba) has appointed Keith Frampton as chairman of its motor panel.
Frampton, who is currently director of operation at Forces Insurance, will replace George Nicol who has now retired.
Frampton was formerly the deputy chairman of Biba's motor panel and Jonathan Cumpstey, group compliance officer at A-Plan Insurance Group, will take over that role.
Cumpstey has been a member of the motor panel since March 2013.
Biba executive director Graeme
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m