The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has teamed up with NCC Group for its review of software house disaster recovery plans, Insurance Age can reveal.
The decision to undertake the work followed the outage at SSP's Solihull data centre and the subsequent problems experienced by brokers over many weeks.
In September Biba's chief executive Steve White told Insurance Age that the association wanted to undertake the review in order to help its members "see what good due diligence should
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services