The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has teamed up with NCC Group for its review of software house disaster recovery plans, Insurance Age can reveal. The decision to undertake the work followed the outage at SSP's Solihull data centre and the subsequent problems experienced by brokers over many weeks. In September Biba's chief executive Steve White told Insurance Age that the association wanted to undertake the review in order to help its members "see what good due diligence should
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK