The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has launched a commercial insurance scheme for businesses which it confirmed will include flood cover "for many commercial premises and let properties located in areas at risk from flooding".
Biba had stated in January that it was working on a solution for affordable flood insurance for businesses excluded from Flood Re.
The trade body highlighted that the scheme had been created after detailed discussions with flood risk specialists Landmark,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger