The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has extended the tenure of Lord David Hunt of Wirral as chairman for a second three year term.
Lord Hunt first took the position in January 2014 and was Biba's first independent non-executive director.
Biba's chief executive Steve White said: "I am delighted that we have been able to secure David's services for a further three years.
"His breadth of knowledge and experience have been invaluable to Biba since 2014 and will be vital as the country
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY