The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has extended the tenure of Lord David Hunt of Wirral as chairman for a second three year term.
Lord Hunt first took the position in January 2014 and was Biba's first independent non-executive director.
Biba's chief executive Steve White said: "I am delighted that we have been able to secure David's services for a further three years.
"His breadth of knowledge and experience have been invaluable to Biba since 2014 and will be vital as the country
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders