Two managing directors of Henderson Insurance Brokers (HIBL), Paul Judge and Phil Davies, have both been promoted to the group executive board.
The reshuffle will see Judge, who led the company at the Leeds headquarters, become executive development director for all companies within the Henderson Insurance Group.
Meanwhile Davies, who was MD for HIBL Central Leeds after five years at Towergate, will act as a staff representative on behalf of approximately 450 group employees in his new position.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic