Axa Insurance and CDL have launched a Flood Re integrated solution available via a broker software house - a move the insurer stated was a market first.
The new solution is live with iGO4 and according to the provider will give brokers greater choice in how they access Flood Re.
It detailed that CDL's solution connects to the Flood Re hub at point-of-quote, change of address and renewal, meaning that an automatic instant decision can be made on whether the customer can access a Flood Re policy.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam