Axa Insurance and CDL have launched a Flood Re integrated solution available via a broker software house - a move the insurer stated was a market first. The new solution is live with iGO4 and according to the provider will give brokers greater choice in how they access Flood Re. It detailed that CDL's solution connects to the Flood Re hub at point-of-quote, change of address and renewal, meaning that an automatic instant decision can be made on whether the customer can access a Flood Re policy.
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution