The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has confirmed that it is stepping in to help customers of Gable Insurance declaring the troubled insurer to be "now in default".
The FSCS stated that it is working with the trustee in bankruptcy - Batliner Wanger Batliner - on the best way to compensate people who have a claim.
The UK compensation scheme detailed that Liechtenstein-based Gable sold a variety of policies that may qualify for its protection listing these as including motor insuranc
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market