The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has confirmed that it is stepping in to help customers of Gable Insurance declaring the troubled insurer to be "now in default".
The FSCS stated that it is working with the trustee in bankruptcy - Batliner Wanger Batliner - on the best way to compensate people who have a claim.
The UK compensation scheme detailed that Liechtenstein-based Gable sold a variety of policies that may qualify for its protection listing these as including motor insuranc
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports