Networks are needed to help smaller firms compete against the larger nationals as consolidation in the market continues, brokers have said.
This comment follows the result of a survey which highlighted that 88% of brokers view networks as essential for future growth and believe they add value to their business.
The survey conducted by Oxbow Partners and supported by Open GI also revealed that networks were performing better now in comparison to a year ago.
In reaction to the survey,
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA