Networks are needed to help smaller firms compete against the larger nationals as consolidation in the market continues, brokers have said.
This comment follows the result of a survey which highlighted that 88% of brokers view networks as essential for future growth and believe they add value to their business.
The survey conducted by Oxbow Partners and supported by Open GI also revealed that networks were performing better now in comparison to a year ago.
In reaction to the survey,
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product