Former Ageas chief executive officer Barry Smith has joined the board of Neos, a connected home insurance service, as chairman.
It was announced that Neos had raised over £1m in initial seed funding from Eos Venture Partners including new investors.
The new investors are: Smith, Steve Broughton, former managing director of RSA insurance who joined as a non-exec director and Richard King, the founder of ingenie who is an advisor.
Former England footballer and Match of the Day host, Gary Lineker,
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks