Former Ageas chief executive officer Barry Smith has joined the board of Neos, a connected home insurance service, as chairman.
It was announced that Neos had raised over £1m in initial seed funding from Eos Venture Partners including new investors.
The new investors are: Smith, Steve Broughton, former managing director of RSA insurance who joined as a non-exec director and Richard King, the founder of ingenie who is an advisor.
Former England footballer and Match of the Day host, Gary Lineker,
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit