Former Ageas chief executive officer Barry Smith has joined the board of Neos, a connected home insurance service, as chairman.
It was announced that Neos had raised over £1m in initial seed funding from Eos Venture Partners including new investors.
The new investors are: Smith, Steve Broughton, former managing director of RSA insurance who joined as a non-exec director and Richard King, the founder of ingenie who is an advisor.
Former England footballer and Match of the Day host, Gary Lineker,
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009