Former Ageas chief executive officer Barry Smith has joined the board of Neos, a connected home insurance service, as chairman.
It was announced that Neos had raised over £1m in initial seed funding from Eos Venture Partners including new investors.
The new investors are: Smith, Steve Broughton, former managing director of RSA insurance who joined as a non-exec director and Richard King, the founder of ingenie who is an advisor.
Former England footballer and Match of the Day host, Gary Lineker,
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?