Broker Network is hopeful of completing one or two acquisitions within the next 12 months, the company revealed to Insurance Age following the buy of Finch Commercial.
Andy Fairchild, chief executive officer at Broker Network said a deal would be inked if the culture, business and time was right for a prospective acquisition.
He said Broker Network was "very ambitious" and "ready to continue along the path that we have set out on today".
The chief executive said: "It is fair to say that we are
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff