Broker Network is hopeful of completing one or two acquisitions within the next 12 months, the company revealed to Insurance Age following the buy of Finch Commercial.
Andy Fairchild, chief executive officer at Broker Network said a deal would be inked if the culture, business and time was right for a prospective acquisition.
He said Broker Network was "very ambitious" and "ready to continue along the path that we have set out on today".
The chief executive said: "It is fair to say that we are
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison