Applied Systems has introduced its Epic product for UK insurance brokers.
The software specialists said it is the "fastest growing cloud-based broker management system", and is used by more than 60,000 brokers in North America and six of the top ten global brokerages.
According to the firm, Applied Epic is a single, integrated and open application that provides capabilities to better manage customer relationships, sales opportunities, etrading, financial accounting, and policy administration
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff