Applied Systems has introduced its Epic product for UK insurance brokers.
The software specialists said it is the "fastest growing cloud-based broker management system", and is used by more than 60,000 brokers in North America and six of the top ten global brokerages.
According to the firm, Applied Epic is a single, integrated and open application that provides capabilities to better manage customer relationships, sales opportunities, etrading, financial accounting, and policy administration
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals