The British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba) has confirmed that it is planning to work with an independent IT expert to review the disaster recovery processes of the major software houses.
Biba CEO Steve White told Insurance Age that the association wanted to do this in order to help its members "see what good due diligence should look like" - especially for smaller brokers who many not have the resources of larger businesses.
The move follows the outage of SSP's Solihull data centre and the
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services