The British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba) has confirmed that it is planning to work with an independent IT expert to review the disaster recovery processes of the major software houses. Biba CEO Steve White told Insurance Age that the association wanted to do this in order to help its members "see what good due diligence should look like" - especially for smaller brokers who many not have the resources of larger businesses. The move follows the outage of SSP's Solihull data centre and the
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK