Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought Marshall Wooldridge, a UK commercial insurance broker controlling over £20m of gross written premium.
The company, which has been going for over 40 years, employs 50 staff based in its offices in Leeds and Rotherham.
GRP stated that it was aiming to double the size of Marshall Wooldridge in the next three years, both organically and by local acquisitions.
The managing director of Marshall Wooldridge, James Hall, will continue to lead the business and is a co
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings