Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought Marshall Wooldridge, a UK commercial insurance broker controlling over £20m of gross written premium.
The company, which has been going for over 40 years, employs 50 staff based in its offices in Leeds and Rotherham.
GRP stated that it was aiming to double the size of Marshall Wooldridge in the next three years, both organically and by local acquisitions.
The managing director of Marshall Wooldridge, James Hall, will continue to lead the business and is a co
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's