Swinton Insurance has successfully completed the "re-platform" of its retail business from SSP to CDL, it has been announced. Its new platform, CDL Strata, is now live and the single IT platform will replace several legacy systems. The software will enable quotations produced from any channel to be bought or accessed in branch, online or via the contact centre, according to the software firm. New supplierEarlier this year, Swinton confirmed the appointment of CDL as its new insurance software su
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution