Swinton Insurance has successfully completed the "re-platform" of its retail business from SSP to CDL, it has been announced.
Its new platform, CDL Strata, is now live and the single IT platform will replace several legacy systems.
The software will enable quotations produced from any channel to be bought or accessed in branch, online or via the contact centre, according to the software firm.
Earlier this year, Swinton confirmed the appointment of CDL as its new insurance software su
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam