Reid French, chief executive officer of Applied Systems has hailed the purchase of Relay Software in Ireland from private equity firm HgCapital as "a good day for Applied Systems".
"We are happy to add the Republic of Ireland through this Relay transaction," he told Insurance Age.
"We will bring forth some of the products that have done well in the UK into Ireland."
The company bought Insurecom in August 2013 and French said the latest deal was a continuation of the US headquartered fi
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution